Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My name is Karma Kelden

My Name Is Karma Kelden

When i was 5 years old my mom died.I was forced to become a Buddhist monk. My father had a second wife and she was very bad to us. I was a monk for 8 years, and i was very unhappy. It was very difficult for me when i would see my friends family, come with nice things to eat. My family had no time for me.I lived in a Temple for 8 years.I was very sad and miserable. Then something happened in the year 2000, i had a dream someone came to help me. God sent my older brother to see us, and  how we were doing there. I only saw him after I was 10 years old . He was very upset about my situation and all the things that I had experienced. He was a Christian and we was praying for us. Because of his prayer, God brought me out of living as a Buddhist Monk. In  the year 2002, I gave my heart to Jesus. Today i am doing good work in my own country. I always share with my friends those who are still living as monks. Jesus is Great . I love him from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment