Skip to main content

Cords and Demons Sream

 


I'm sharing a dream regarding how the enemy  to bully us. This happened a few days ago (05/18/21) and God dropped in my Spirit the interpretation. The enemy wants to bully and shut us up. We need to stand up to him and fight with the Spiritual Sword of the Word. He comes in a disguise and often uses those closest to us.

Cord and Demons Dream

 (5/18/21) 

I woke up a short time ago after being choked by a cord twice, in two separate dreams. I was calling for my wife Damaris and trying to get her attention in the dream. 

I somehow forced myself to wake up and for a moment I still felt the cord. In the dream it was extremely tight and painful. It was scary and I started to panic. After I woke up, I could still feel the sensation of being choked by the cord for a moment. I could also feel the pain it caused. It was very tight and it hurt. I prayed, rebuked the attack, and went back to sleep.

I had the same dream again, a second time. I also felt the same feeling when I woke up. I prayed and went back to sleep and had a third dream.

I was standing outside when I saw three different people. There was a blond middle aged woman, and two men. The third person I remember in detail. He was very tall. He was a very distinct looking young man. He had freckles and shoulder length, wavy ginger hair. He was very tall and lanky. He looked harmless except for the Evil grin. He also reminded me very much of that kid with the racoon hat that bullied Ralphie at first but also whom Ralphie fights and beats up later on in the movie "A Christmas story."

I knew immediately that they were demons in disguise. I was angy and I showed them no mercy.

 I started beating the first two up very bad by punching, kicking, and fighting them. They couldn’t do anything to me. After a short time they disappeared.

After this I walked up to the third one who appeared to be the leader of the group. He had bright red hair. I stood face to face with him. Until I was just a few inches away from him. I got in his face with my face. He just kept smiling wickedly at me. He still had that huge evil smirk on his face for the whole duration of the encounter. He didn't say a word, he just stared into my eyes. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifted him up off his feet, and shoved him against a car. His smile still remained until I said "I know who you are, and I know who you serve, your father Satan."

 His Joker smile suddenly vanished, and he disappeared instantly.

God told me today that the red head from Christmas Story was from the movie because he represents the Bully Spirit. The enemy is a bully. We need to fight back against him just like Ralphie did in the movie. We need to stand up to him, Spiritually not Physically. With the Word of God and Power of the Holy Spirit

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled

2 Corinthians 10:3-6 nkjv


I opened the Bible afterwards and read this.

 

21 With whom My hand shall be established;

Also My arm shall strengthen him.

22 The enemy shall not outwit him,

Nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23 I will beat down his foes before his face,

And plague those who hate him.

Psalm 89:21-24 nkjv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message - Washing Dishes - Randall Nelsen

Washing Dishes   I remember when I was in Victory Outreaches Men's Home. I also remember when I was the official dishwasher morning, afternoon and evening.You know I really used to hate washing dishes .

Message- The Parable of The Sower - By Randall Nelsen

  The Parable of The Sower These parables powerfully illustrate the link between the natural soil of the earth, and the spiritual soil of the human heart; clearly explaining the underlying truths that link them together. - Randall Nelsen

Message - Spiritual Chameleon

    Spiritual Chameleons   I  have always thought that chameleons  were very fascinating creatures. They can blend in with their surroundings. You might walk past a chameleon on a tree or rock and not even realize it. Chameleons are famous for their innate ability to camouflage themselves.