Saturday, October 6, 2012

Poetry-Pharoahs Ship- Randall Nelsen




Pharoahs Ship

By Randall Nelsen

I saw the heart of my exile.
It was Pharaohs ship upon the Nile.
Slaves were rowing in iron chains.
Sinful hearts are like slaves captured.
Shackled by their prison chains.
Sinful hearts are like minds enraptured
Captivated by the currents of their hearts imagination.
Their imagination floats adrift.
On vessels bound for Egypt.
Egyptian slaves row without wind,without sail,always rowing.
They strain against the oars of their hearts desire.
The surface of the Nile is smooth, like Alabaster.
Hard and Smooth and Black
Like Pharaohs Heart.
A vessel made of Alabaster is fit for kings of Egypt.
It glides like a serpent across the  surface of the Nile
The surface is smooth like Alabaster 
But underneath is Leviathan.

Twisting coils in the mire.
They are rowing, always rowing.
Kindling a fire.
In a floating funeral pyre.
A voice suddenly spoke.
A voice like many waters.
My Son.
My Daughter.
Pharaohs Heart is not in me.
I have come to set all the captives free.
Let go of the memories of your past.
For I have made all things New.
Egyptian boats are not built to last
Look and see.
Your iron chains are broken.
You have been set free.
I know the thoughts and Plans I have for you.
To prosper not to harm you.
Trust in me.
Fear is not of me.
I am the Great and  Mighty One.
El Shaddai
I AM the Father 
I AM the Spirit
 I AM The Only Son
My Chosen One.
I AM with you I AM with you I Live within you.
I have called you by name.
Out of Egypt.
   El Shaddai

No comments:

Post a Comment